Bua River Lodge is a newly established and highly acclaimed tented lodge, located on the banks of the beautiful Bua River in the Nkhotakota Wildlife Reserve, in central Malawi. Accommodation is in purpose-made safari tents in three categories, Island, Riverside and Hillside, all en-suite with open-air bathrooms and located in privacy and seclusion. Lighting is with paraffin lanterns and solar-powered lamps, so no noisy generators to disturb the tranquility – eating in the lodge at night is a wonderful experience. Wilderness walking, fishing, birding and photography will keep you busy but, if you prefer, you can just relax in the very peaceful atmosphere of the lodge.
The Honeymoon Package includes:
• Three nights’ accommodation for two people in the Island double room with queen-sized bed, down pillows and a high-density mattress
• All meals – full English breakfast, light salad-based lunch, three-course dinner, an extra lunch on the day of departure, coffee and tea - all served, if you wish, on your private island
• Two complementary bottles of wine or one bottle of champagne during your stay
• All soft drinks and beers
• Private, guided wilderness walks
• Your personal room attendant on call by walkie-talkie
• All park fees and government taxes
If you cancel your booking, the following general scale of cancellation charges will be payable based on the number of days prior to departure that written notice of cancellation is received at our office.