Mvuu CampAddress: Liwonde National Park, Liwonde view map
Mvuu Camp is designed to blend into its environment with guests staying in a clever mix of stone and canvas chalets and family tents. The thatched dining and lounge areas have stunning views over the river and are a good place to sit and watch the hippos basking in the shallows.
Visit the community: Day Visit to Cultural Village
Mvuu Camp is set within Liwonde National Park. Park Fees and 2x game drives through the park with a trained guide are included in the full board price. Game activities usually include 1 x boat trip and 1 x 4 x 4 game drive. There is a swimming pool to relax around in the afternoon siesta time.
A cultural visit can be arranged to the nearby school project or cultural village.
- Morning game drives/boat trip: 06:00-10:00
- Afternoon/evening game drives: 16:30-19:30
- Baby Cot/Crib Available
- Back-up Power Generator
- Car Parking
- Laundry Service available
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Safe at reception
- Swimming Pool(s) - Outdoor
- Wheelchair access
- Arrival/departure point transfers (Extra charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Room Service
- Security Guard (24 hrs)
- Shuttle Service (i.e. to/from town centre - extra charge)
- Trained safari guides
- Cultural Arts and Craft Interactive activity
- Cultural Entertainment
- Cultural Visits/Tours